HALF MARATHON EXPO
The HALF MARATHON EXPO is the place where you:
- get your race kit
- catch up one the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition with up to 100 national and international exhibitors
You can find more information about the HALF MARATHON EXPO here.
The MARATHON EXPO takes place*
On the former Flughafen Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin
- Friday: August 20, 2021: 11:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m.*
- Saturday: August 21, 2021: 09:00 a.m. - 06:30 p.m.*
For security reasons it is not allowed to bring bags or suitcases that are bigger than hand luggage (55x40x25 cm) to the exhibition grounds. For a fee of 2 Euros luggage can be stored in front of the entrance to the HALF MARATHON EXPO.
The entrance fee for the HALF MARATHON EXPO is free of charge.
If we must temporarily close the fair halls because of overfilling at the opening times, the participants who have to pick up your bib number have priority over the visitors.
*subject to change!
The Pastalounge at the HALF MARATHON EXPO
In 2018 we initiated the „Pastalounge“ for you to brace yourself for the upcoming 21,0975 km race and to get to know fellow runners in a pleasant atmosphere.
The „Pastalounge“ is situated in the so-called „Showroom“ at hangar 5.
Enjoy an Italian inspired pasta buffet at the following hours:
- Friday, August 20, 2021, Noon-7 pm*
- Saturday, August 21, 2021, Noon- 6 pm*
(opening hours are subjects to change)
Price made with race entry: € 17