The registration for the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON Inline Skating is closed.
The GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON Inline Skating is organised according to the regulations for competition of the German Roller Sports and Inline Federation (DRIV) and of World Skate. Participants aged 15 (age group 2005) and older are authorized to attend the race. On the course, only inline skates (wheel size max. 125 mm) and quad skates are permitted. Helmets are obligatory for all inline skaters. Further protective equipment is recommended.
1-1,000 => 43 €
1,001- 2,500 => 49 €
Registration for the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON Inline skating is no longer possible.
Your GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON package (only available for participants)
- 20 min massage (at the HALF MARATHON EXPO, only available within this package)
- 1 adidas Event-Shirt
- 1 medal engraving
Please note that this massage is only available on the days of the HALF MARATHON EXPO on April 5 and 6, 2019 and only bookable within this package. On the day of the event there will be massages (free of charge) for all participants in the finish area.
Medal engraving with your GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON finishing time
Pre-order the medal-engraving and have your personal finisher time engraved in your medal in the fnish area – hassle-free with no need for cash.
Your carbo-boost – the Pastalounge
In 2018 we initiated the „Pastalounge“ for you to brace yourself for the upcoming 42,195 km race and to get to know fellow runners in a pleasant atmosphere.
The „Pastalounge“ is situated in the so-called „Showroom“ at hangar 5.
Enjoy an Italian inspired pasta buffet.
Price made with race entry: €17
If you have pre-ordered the Pastalounge or a massage with the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON package, you will receive an email with further information on how to reserve your preferred time slot around ten days prior to the event.
Your adidas Event-Shirt
Enjoy the GENERALI BERIN HALF MARATHON 2020 with the adidas Event-Shirt, designed especially for this event.
Make sure to pre-order when you register, since this limited edition is only available while stock lasts.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Design: surprise
- You will get all your pre-ordered products on the HALF MARATHON EXPO as well as your race materials.
- adidas size chart Download
Not enough for you? Find the complete collection online or at the HALF MARATHON EXPO
Saturday, April 4, 2020
- 11:00 a.m.: 500 m and 1,000 m Bambini Run (up to 10 years)
- to be announced: Kids Skating (up to 13 years)
- registration at the HALF MARATHON EXPO
Sunday, April 5, 2020
- 09:30 a.m.: Inline skaters
- 09:55 a.m.: wheelchair and handcyclist competitors
- from 10:05 a.m.: Runners (four starting waves)
- NEW! Time limit: 1:25 hours net (after passing the time measure mat) Participants, whose speed indicates that the time limit will be exceeded will be eliminated from the race.
- The schedule and course are subject to change.
- The race will take place regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning form the German Weather Service exists.
subject of change
Your start card
- is your personal ticket to the HALF MARATHON EXPO and thereby to your race kit
- will be sent by email in mid March 2020 (please check your spam/junk folder).
Your race kit
You get your race kit:
- ONLY on the 2020 HALF MARATHON EXPO and ONLY during the opening hours:
Friday: April 3, 2020: 11:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m.
Saturday: April 4, 2020: 09:00 a.m. - 06:30 p.m.
- former airport Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin.
- ONLY with your start card AND a picture ID (passport, driver's license)
- ONLY personally (no power of attorney accepted in any case)!
Your race kit consists of:
- a bib number and safety pins
- an athlete's wristband – we put it on your wrist at the HALF MARATHON EXPO. It is your ticket to the start area. Do NOT remove it before leaving the finish area.
- a rental chip, if ordered (if you have your own chip, please bring that to the pick-up)
- a clothing bag
- a goodie-bag with presents from our sponsors
- a voucher on your bib number for your pre-ordered merchandise from the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON collection
If you have pre-ordered the Pasta Lounge or a massage with the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON package, you will receive an email with further information on how to reserve your preferred time slot around ten days prior to the event.
- With your race kit you will get a transparent clothing bag and a sticker with your bib number for the bag.
- Clothing and valuables have to be packed into the clothing bag in order to enter the starting area.
- All objects need to be packed separately and loosely. You may not put other bags in your clothing bag.
- Any kind of luggage is prohibited within the start/finish area!
- You drop off your clothing bag at the indicated truck and retrieve it there after you finish.
Please find all information regarding the course here.
We classify our participants in the following categories:
- Masters (1990 and older)
- Seniors (1991-2001)
- Juniors (2002-2003)
- Youth (2004-2005)
There are separate rankings for women and men.
- Time measurement is done exclusively with the ChampionChip!
- The ChampionChip is a small plastic transponder that has to be fastened on your skate (no metal contact!) and will measure your personal race time.
- Please find the different possibilities beneath
Owner of a chip
Please provide your chip number during the registration process (seven-figure combination of digits and letters) .
You can purchase your chip during registration – it’s that easy:
- The amount will be billed together with your other fees.
- Your data will be saved in our system.
- The chip will be delivered via postal mail.
- You can use the chip for many different sport events worldwide.
⇒ Price: €31
You decide for a rental chip:
- The one-time rental fee is 6 Euros
- Return the chip within two hours after the event
Chip-rental with purchase option
- You choose chip rental during registration for the one-time rental fee of 6 Euros
- You do not return the chip but rather keep it after the event – the purchase option is triggered!
- 25 Euros (difference between the already payed rental fee and purchasing price) will automatically be billed to your provided method of payment.
There are four different locations within the finish area where you can return your chip until 3:00 p.m.
If you have not returned the chip by 3:00 p.m., the purchase option will eventuate.
The medical care is in the responsibility of the medical team from the organzier as well as from additional paramedics. The assigned staff is authorized and obligated to remove runners from the race who are hurt or overexerting.
Every person who decides to run in a marathon should undergo a medical check at least ones a year.