The GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON Inline Skating is organised according to the regulations for competition of the German Roller Sports and Inline Federation (DRIV).
- Participants YOB 2008 and older are allowed to attend the race.
- On the course, only inline skates (wheel size max. 125 mm) and quad skates are permitted.
- Helmets are obligatory for all skaters. Further protective equipment is recommended.
You can book the following extras in addition to your race entry:
GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON package (only available for participants)
- 20 min massage at the HALF MARATHON EXPO (only available within this package)
- 1 adidas Event-Shirt (This product is provided by adidas. In case of ordering, adidas is the contractual partner.)
- 1 medal engraving
⇒ EUR 56
You will receive an email approximately 10 days prior to the event with further information on how to reserve your preferred time slot for the massage.
Pre-order the medal-engraving and have your personal finisher time engraved in your medal in the fnish area – hassle-free with no need for cash.
⇒ EUR 11
Watch out! Sportograf will be at the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON 2023 again to capture your personal Half Marathon story. At different spots alonge the course Sportograf will take pictures of you and make this special day unforgettable for you. Book your photo flat with your registration to get your photos and additional impressions of the event. Look forward to many spectacular pictures of your sportive highlight of the year, which you can share with the whole world.
This product is provided by Sportograf.
⇒ EUR 24,99
HD Race video
Your GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON experience in HD quality, recorded from different camera positions. Order your personal race video with your registration. A few days after the event you will receive an email with a link to download your video, personalized with your name and finish time.
This product is provided by MarathonPhotos.live.
⇒ EUR 3,99
Your adidas Event-Shirt
STAY DRY AND COOL AS YOU PUSH FOR THE FINISH LINE
This T-Shirt is exclusively designed for the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON 2023. The lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and provides comfort during your run. The shirt is a great memory for the event and made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
⇒ EUR 35
- This product is provided by adidas. In case of an order, adidas is the contractual partner.
- adidas size chart Download
- You will get all your pre-ordered products on the HALF MARATHON EXPO as well as your race materials.
- Time measurement is done exclusively with the ChampionChip!
- The ChampionChip is a small plastic transponder that has to be fastened on your skate (no metal contact!) and will measure your personal race time.
Owner of a chip
Please provide your chip number (seven-figure combination of digits and letters) during the registration process.
The one-time rental fee is: EUR 6,00
The chip has to be returned within two hours after the event. There are six different locations within the finish area where you can return your chip until 3 p.m.
Decide if and by whom you would like to be tracked along the course. You make the choice when you register.
You have three options:
- “Public”– Anyone can follow you via the results page – simple and uncomplicated!
- “Code” – You decide who can track you during the race. You will receive a code that you can share with your supporters so they can see where you are at all times.
- “Private” – You do not want to be tracked.
Your start card
- is your personal ticket to the HALF MARATHON EXPO and thereby to your race material
- will be sent by email 7-10 days prior to the event (please check your spam/junk folder)
Picking up your race material
- is possible only at the HALF MARATHON EXPO at former airport Berlin-Tempelhof, Platz der Luftbrücke 5, 12101 Berlin.
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
- showing your start card and a picture ID (passport, driver's license)
- must be done personally (no power of attorney accepted in any case)!
Your race material includes
- your bib number and safety pins
- an athletes wristband, which will be put on your wrist at the HALF MARATHON EXPO. IMPORTANT: Do not remove, because on the day of the event the entrance to the start area will be granted only with athletes wristband
- a rental chip (if ordered) If you have your own chip, please bring that to the pick-up.
- a clothing bag for you belonging on the day of the event
- a goodie bag with presents from our sponsors
- a voucher on your bib number for your pre-ordered services or merchandise
- With your race material you will get a transparent clothing bag and a sticker with your bib number for the bag.
- Clothing and valuables have to be packed into the clothing bag in order to enter the starting area.
- All objects need to be packed separately and loosely. You may not put other bags in your clothing bag.
- Any kind of luggage is prohibited within the start/finish area!
- You drop off your clothing bag at the indicated truck and retrieve it there after you finish.
We classify our participants in the following categories:
- Masters (1988 and older)
- Seniors (1989-2004)
- Juniors (2005-2006)
- Youth (2007-2008)
- There are separate rankings for women and men
An age group ranking according to the DRIV rulebook will be compiled only in the category “fitness” and according to the gross times. The winners of each category receives a free start for the following year.
Before you start with the registration, we would like to ask you to take 2-3 minutes of time to protect your health by completing our non-binding and free health check with your online registration.
Regular physical activity has a positive effect on your health. However, sport is no guarantee for a risk-free state of health. Familial risk factors, but also lifestyle-related risks are not always in direct correlation with your training condition and should be known in advance. Therefore, please be honest with yourself when answering the questions.
With the PAPS test, we want to help you become aware of your own state of health—there are no consequences for your eligibility to participate. The recommendation at the end of the test is made available to you for your personal and voluntary further use. The PAPS test does not replace a visit to the doctor and cannot provide 100% certainty of an existing or emerging risk. The collected, non-personalized data will not be handed over to the organiser. The data may be used in anonymised and encrypted form for scientific purposes by the Medical Board of SCC EVENTS.
During an event, we and various institutions such as the police, fire brigade or medical aid organisations often receive search requests for the whereabouts of missing participants. In order to be able to answer these as quickly as possible and in compliance with data protection laws, we ask you to list one or two contact persons here, to whom we may provide information should they request info as to whether you are undergoing medical treatment in a hospital.
We require the surname, first name, date of birth and telephone number of the contact persons.
Please understand that in case of inquiries – whether by telephone or at the information points in the finish area – we are only allowed to give information to the persons you have personally authorized with your registration.
The indication of an emergency contact is voluntary.
The medical team from the organzier as well as from additional paramedics are responsible for the medical care during the event. The assigned staff is authorized and obligated to remove participants from the race who are hurt or overexerting.
Every person who decides to participate in a half marathon should undertake a medical check at least ones a year.
Refund of the participation fee
We apologise for any inconvenience but due to the high logistical and organisational effort of the event, we cannot refund any participation fees at all. Detailled information on the refund of participation fees can be found in our conditions of participation.
To cover the participation fee, the GENERALI cancellation insurance is offered for booking as part of the online registration.
Race number transfers
are not possible since it is person and event-related.
Do I need a medical report?
In principle not!
But: when you do a free medical check-up at the HALF MARATHON EXPO and the doctor advises against the participation in the GENERALI BERLIN HALF MARATHON, we will give you a voucher over a share of the participation fee. To attain the voucher give back your bib number and provide your anonymized data for sports medical purposes. The voucher is for your personal use only and only valid for the event in the following year with submission of the medical report.